Clear crystal, chrome finish (6 tiers)
From the sconce to the monumental chandelier, Lalique was inspired by the Champs-Élysées bowl designed in 1951 by Marc Lalique to create this lighting collection. The finely veined leaves are reminiscent of the sumptuous alleys of plane-trees that run alongside the "most beautiful Avenue of the World". Through these pieces, it is almost as if the soul of Paris was captured, frozen in crystal.
Through a mysterious alchemy, the light shining through the purity of the crystal creates ever changing reflections, making every piece unique.
- Clear crystal, chrome finish (6 tiers)
- Also available in clear crystal and gilded finish (prices on request)
- Dimensions: H 44.69" x D 35.43" (H 113,5 cm x D 90 cm)
- Weight: 242.51 lbs (110 kg)
- Minimum drop: 48.03" (122 cm)
- Thirty-six E12 or E14 incandescent and fluorescent bulbs
- This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++, A+, A, B, C, D et E
- The luminaire is sold with a bulb of the energy class: D
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by Marc Lalique, 1957