Masque de Femme contemporary armchair
Numbered edition, clear crystal and black silk
The Masque de Femme panel created by René Lalique in 1935 to adorn a fountain embodies the imaginative power of its creator who was fascinated by women and nature. Both classic and avant-garde, this piece of art reveals the face of a mysterious woman with delicate features, surrounded by aquatic fauna.
- Numbered edition, clear crystal and black silk
- Also available in different colors of classic velvet, chenilles or leather printed black croco (price and information on request)
- Dimensions: H 31.49" x W 40.94" x D 37" (H 80 cm x W 104 cm x D 94 cm)
- Weight : 134.5 lbs (61 kg)
- Lalique Maison | Designed by Lady Tina Green & Pietro Mingarelli